Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Developement <1 yr -14mths++

Before 1 yrs old, I can say
Mama, Papa, Mum Mum (ask for food),
shake my head to say I don't want,
copy cat (imitade others expression) shake my bum,
dance and shake when listen to music..!
Clock,bird,cloub....

Like to climb up the staircases....
(Arthur will use body language to tell me or Gege-Arnuo
to play along with him, asking us to carry him or asking
Arnuo to play climbing the staircases with him!)

And always give mummy my Tutu first thing in the morning...
(when she walked into my bedroom)

Carry me to bath room, I will put my hand into my mouth...
(telling mummy - brush teeth)

13-14mths- I can say eat eat, drink drink, bao bao (carry), dog.
(hehee...alot of blah blah blah...those kaka's language
which mummy do not understand at all!)

14mths ++ ----finally able to walk without support.
And use lots of strength to stand up myself without support....

Xiao fei sai! So cute....

Mummy loves you!
PS : Most important, mummy is glad to see that both you
and Gege-Arnuo loving each other ;) though sometimes,
both of you do fight over toys...hahaha...but at least after
that you guy will hugs each other!

No comments: